E.Construct USA, LLC is seeking entry level and experienced CAD technicians to work as structural designers in our building, bridge and precast divisions.
Candidates should have a strong work ethic, good technical aptitude and the desire to learn. Entry level candidates should have a high school diploma and have completed coursework in AutoCAD and/or Revit. Experienced candidates should have completed similar coursework or have equivalent experience. Training or experience in MicroStation is a plus.
- Employment and promotions on the basis of merit.
- Fair and competitive salaries.
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development through in-house training and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Personal security through a comprehensive benefits program including health insurance assistance and a 401k with a generous employer match.
- Enjoyable working conditions developed to attract and keep the most capable people in our profession.
Let us help you begin a productive and satisfying career.
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (PRECAST CONCRETE)
E.Construct.Florida, PLLC is an engineering consultant of architectural and structural precast concrete and pre-stressed hollow core slabs installed in large commercial and residential construction projects. We are seeking Structural Engineers to perform structural engineering design and analysis for the architectural and structural precast concrete members (both conventionally reinforced, pre-stressed and sandwich panels). Individuals will apply theoretical knowledge of structural and civil engineering concepts and principles, as well as experience working in the construction field, to perform the duties of the position.
• Prepare design calculations, reports and spreadsheets in accordance to applicable contract documents
• Perform analysis related to stripping and rigging of precast concrete members
• Perform structural engineering design for steel hangers and frames for erecting and handling precast concrete members
• Conduct Finite Element Analysis on precast concrete wall panels
• Design and analyze connections and anchoring both for handling and erecting precast wall panels
• Work with a multidiscipline team to ensure a coordinated design package
• Provide structural engineering support to sales and estimating as needed including reviewing drawings, preliminary design and technical support on sales calls
• Provide engineering support to quality control and erection processes
• Perform structural modeling using software
• THIS POSITION DOES NOT SUPERVISE ANY OTHER PERSONNEL.
Requirements: Position requires a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering or any related Engineering field of study, and at least one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any civil or construction engineering position providing the required skills and abilities. Employer will accept a foreign equivalent degree.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency, knowledge and experience with the following:
1. Pre-stressed concrete design
2. FEM (Finite Element Modeling), RISA 3-D
No travel; No telecommuting.
• Job Site: 3452 Lake Lynda Drive, Suite 350, Orlando, FL 32817
• No travel or telecommuting.
• Send resumes to: ATTN: E.Construct.Florida, PLLC, HR, 3452 Lake Lynda Drive, Suite 350, Orlando, FL 32817
• No calls or emails. EOE.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship